STCW COURSES FOR EXISTING SEAFARERS / ASPIRING SEAFARERS
STCW courses are also conducted at NUSI Maritime Academy, Goa for serving as well as aspiring seamen.
However these are non-residential.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR STCW COURSES
(Every document put forward must be in original and a photocopy to submit)
- Proof of six months Sea Service vide C.D.C / Passport / Service certificate.
- C.D.C. (If held), Passport (If held), Certificate Of Competency (if held).
- Recent colour photograph (SIZE: 40 x 30 mm) - 1 per course.
- Secondary School Certificate (Passing / Marksheet / Leaving).
INDOS Numbers are alloted by the INDoS Cell, Mumbai. We can obtain the INDOS number for you for which the following is required:
- INDoS FEE & Processing charges .
- Passport (If Held - 2 sets of photocopies), C.D.C. (If Held - 2 Sets Of Photocopies) / Proof of Name & Date of Birth.
- Recent Colour Photograph. Size: 40 x 30 mm - 1 Per Course.
| SR. NO.
(Approved by The Directorate General of Shipping,
Ministry of Surface Transport, Government of India.)
|COURSE DURATION (DAYS)
||FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING (FPFF)
||PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES (PST)
||PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (PSSR)
||ELEMENTARY FIRST AID (EFA)
||PASSENGER SHIP FAMILIARISATION (PSF)
||REFRESHER COURSE - FPFF / AFF
||REFRESHER COURSE - PST / FPFF
All candidates have to pay fees as per the course(s) selected.
Accommodation can be provided inclusive of all meals on payment of stipulated charges.
BOOKING OFFICE TIMINGS:
Monday To Friday from 09:00 TO 12:30 and from 14:00 TO 16.30
Saturday from 09:00 TO 11:00
Closed on Sundays and Holidays.
TO BE CARRIED BY YOU FOR EACH AND EVERY STCW COURSE YOU ATTEND:
- Identification In Original (Any 1 - Passport / C.D.C. / NUSI I.D. / Election I.D. / Driving Licence).
- Booking Receipt.
- Note Book and Pen.
- Safety Shoes (For FPFF and PST Courses Only).
- All of the above requirements must be brought, failing which you will not be allowed to attend the course.
- Courses once booked cannot be cancelled nor the money refunded.
- All courses commence at 08.45 A.M. sharp the names of late comers will be deleted.
- All courses are conducted at the 'Scholastic' block, except FPFF is held at the fire fighting complex.
- The Dates on the booking receipt are the commencement dates of each course.
- Morning tea, Lunch and Evening tea are provided free of cost at our self service dining hall.
- Medical Examination (For FPFF / PST Course Candidates) will be conducted free of cost at our academy.
- Any Candidate found under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs while undergoing the course, will be debarred from continuing the course and will forfeit his course fees.
- Make sure your mobile phone set is switched off during course time.
- DRESS CODE
Gents - Smart Casuals (Do not wear short pants, Sleeveless T-Shirts, Slippers / Chappals)
Ladies - Smart Casuals (Dress Modestly. Preferably Salwar Kameez/Pants)
- For the PST course pool jump is compulsory. PST certificate will not be issued to those who do not complete the pool jump.
- Attendance must be 100% or else certificate will not be issued.