STCW COURSES FOR SEAFARERS
STCW courses are also conducted at the academy. These are non-residential courses.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR STCW COURSES
Every document must be in original and a photocopy to be submitted.
- Proof of six months Sea Service vide C.D.C / Passport / Service certificate.
- INDoS (compulsory)
- C.D.C. (If held), Passport (If held), Certificate Of Competency (if held).
- Recent colour photograph (SIZE: 40 x 30 mm) - 1 per course.
- Secondary School Certificate (Passing / Marksheet / Leaving).
- INDoS (compulsory)
INDoS Numbers are alloted by the INDoS Cell, Mumbai. We can obtain the INDoS number for you for which the following is required:
- INDoS fee & Processing charges.
- Passport (If Held - 2 sets of photocopies), C.D.C. (If Held - 2 Sets Of Photocopies) / Proof of Name & Date of Birth.
- Recent Colour Photograph. Size: 40 x 30 mm - 1 Per Course.
| SR. NO.
||COURSE DURATION (DAYS)
||FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING (FPFF)
||PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES (PST)
||PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (PSSR)
||ELEMENTARY FIRST AID (EFA)
||PASSENGER SHIP FAMILIARISATION (PSF)
||REFRESHER COURSE - FPFF / AFF
||REFRESHER COURSE - PST / FPFF
||SECURITY TRAINING FOR SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES (STSDSD)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED
All candidates have to pay fees as per the course(s) selected.
Accommodation can be provided inclusive of all meals on payment of stipulated charges.
BOOKING OFFICE TIMINGS:
Monday To Friday from 09:00 TO 12:30
TO BE CARRIED BY YOU FOR EACH AND EVERY STCW COURSE YOU ATTEND:
- Identification In Original (Any 1 - Passport / C.D.C. / NUSI I.D. / Election I.D. / Driving Licence).
- Booking Receipt.
- Note Book and Pen.
- Safety Shoes (For FPFF and PST Courses Only).
- All of the above requirements must be brought, failing which you will not be allowed to attend the course.
- Courses once booked cannot be cancelled nor the money refunded.
- Candidates should report at the Academy at 08.50 A.M. sharp. The names of late comers will be deleted from the course list.
- All courses are conducted at the 'Scholastic' block, except FPFF is held at the fire fighting complex.
- The Dates on the booking receipt are the commencement dates of each course.
- Morning tea, Lunch and Evening tea are provided free of cost at our self service dining hall.
- Medical Examination (For FPFF & Refresher / PST & Refresher Course Candidates) is compulsorily required.
- Any Candidate found under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs while undergoing the course, will be debarred from continuing the course and will forfeit his course fees.
- Make sure your mobile phone set is switched off during course time.
- DRESS CODE
Gents - Non-Transparent Smart Casuals (Do not wear short pants, Sleeveless T-Shirts, Slippers)
Ladies - Non-Transparent Smart Casuals (Dress Modestly. Preferably Salwar Kameez/Pants)
- For the PST course pool jump is compulsory. PST certificate will not be issued to those who do not complete the pool jump.
- Attendance must be 100% or else certificate will not be issued.